- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System*
- AccuLink™ communicating capability allows control to receive status and operating information from other components of the AccuLink system, displaying up to 26 error codes. Also enables remote monitoring and programming by phone. *
- Regulates proper moisture levels through the humidifier or air conditioner, depending on humidity preference.
- Built-in frost control option reduces humidification when condensation or frost could occur on windows
- Simplified wire connections enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home
- Easy-to-use interactive touchscreen with large, backlit display
- Lets you program wake, leave, return, sleep and vacation heat and cool settings for seven different days
- Maintains correct time even when the power fails
- Automatically reminds you when it's time to change the filter
- Tells you what the weather's like outside without even leaving the house
- Programmable fan can increase air circulation and contribute to better air filtration when combined with an American Standard AccuClean™ Whole Home Air Filtration System
- Surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save money on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions **
* Telephone Access Module (TAM) required for remote system monitoring. American Standard Communicating indoor and outdoor unit required for communicating capability.
** Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 5-year limited warranty on all parts
- Optional extended warranties are available (ask your dealer for details)