- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System, while also allowing remote monitoring and programming by phone.*
- Simplified connection to the Comfort Control enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home
- Now with exclusive AccuClean™ technology built into select models — removes up to 99.98% of airborne allergens from the filtered air. This space-saving convenience also helps your air handler work more efficiently and last longer by protecting key components from dirt and dust.
- Runs quietly and keeps temperature even from room to room with its variable speed fan motor
- Operates with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that’s ozone-safe.
- Removes unwanted humidity from the air, leaving you feeling cooler and more comfortable
- Vortica™ Advanced Airflow System improves airflow while reducing energy use and operating sound (available in select models)
- Insulated cabinet reduces heating and cooling losses and operating sound
- Extra-large coil surface enhances heat transfer, giving you greater efficiency and more heating and cooling capacity
- Easy-to-access and -replace standard-size filters
*An American Standard 900 Series Comfort Control with communicating outdoor unit is required for 4TEE models with AccuLink communicating capability. A Telephone Access Module (TAM) is also required for remote system monitoring.
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.