- High efficiency fan motor delivers exceptional airflow
- Vortica™ Advanced Airflow System improves airflow while reducing energy use and operating sound
- Insulated cabinet reduces heating and cooling losses and operating sound
- Extra-large coil surface enhances heat transfer, giving you greater efficiency and more heating and cooling capacity
- Easy-to-access and -replace standard-size filters
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 5 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- The Functional Parts Limited Warranty is 10 years on the indoor air handler and thermostat when installed as part of a complete Allegiance or Heritage comfort system. An Allegiance or Heritage comfort system includes an AHRI certified matching American Standard outdoor Allegiance or Heritage unit, indoor unit and thermostat installed at the same time.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply