Incredible two-stage home comfort and AccuLink™ connectivity.
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System*
- Charge Assist™ charging simplifies service and improves system refrigerant charge accuracy
- Heats and cools using an environmentally friendly refrigerant that’s ozone-safe.
- Significantly surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save up to 56% on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions **
- Contains a two-step Duration™ compressor with two-stage cooling which runs at 70% capacity most of the time, and steps up to the second stage on the hottest days **
- Rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan protect system from the elements
* An American Standard 900 Series Comfort Control with communicating indoor unit is required for Heritage 16 communicating heat pumps.
** Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- The ten year Functional Parts Limited Warranty extends to the indoor gas or oil furnace, coil, air handler and thermostat when installed as part of a complete Allegiance or Heritage comfort system. An Allegiance or Heritage comfort system includes an AHRI certified matching American Standard outdoor Allegiance or Heritage unit, indoor unit and thermostat installed at the same time.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply