Our most efficient single-stage heat pump.
- Surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save up to 50% on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions *
- Many models meet efficiency requirements for a federal energy tax credit when installed as part of a complete system **
- Keeps operating noise to a minimum, even in extreme temperatures
- Heats with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that is ozone-safe.
- Provides more efficient and reliable cooling, thanks to its single-row Spine Fin™ coil and durable Duration™ compressor
- Rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan protect system from the elements
* Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
** Subject to IRS regulations. Customers should consult a tax professional for advice on tax preparation.
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- The ten year Functional Parts Limited Warranty extends to the indoor gas furnace, coil, air handler and thermostat when installed as part of a complete Allegiance or Heritage comfort system. An Allegiance or Heritage comfort system includes an AHRI certified matching American Standard outdoor Allegiance or Heritage unit, indoor unit and thermostat installed at the same time.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply