Incredible two-stage home comfort and AccuLink™ connectivity.
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System *
- Provides two-stage heating, running at an energy-saving 65% capacity more than 80% of the time, which reduces temperature swings and may help lower your heating bills **
- Converts up to 80% of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Simplified connection to the Comfort Control enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home
- Significantly surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions *
* An American Standard 900 Series Comfort Control with communicating indoor unit is required for Freedom 80 communicating furnaces.
** Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.