Quiet performance and attractive, streamlined appearance.
- Surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save up to 38% on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions *
- Converts up to 80% of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Quiet, efficient Vortica™ Advanced Airflow System improves airflow throughout your home
- Provides efficient and reliable cooling, thanks to its single-row Spine Fin™ coil and durable Duration™ compressor
- Reinforced all-steel cabinet with weather-beater top shrugs off the worst Mother Nature has to offer
* Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 5 Year limited warranty on coil
- 5 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply